The 45” UP115M5 Advanced-Design Studio Upright is one of the best selling “studio” pianos in North America, due to the model’s impressive construction and affordable price. The UP115M5 features a braced toeblock attaching the legs to the frame of the piano. This provides strength and makes this piano easy to roll on its high quality caster wheels.
- Action: Pearl River Direct Blow Studio
- Action Rail: Extruded Aluminum
- Backposts: Spruce
- Bridges: Hardwood Laminate, Hand-Notched, Graphite Treated
- Fallboard: Standard or 1 Piece Fold-down/Music Rack Attached
- Hardware: Solid Brass
- Hammers: T-Stapled Premium Felt
- Key Bed: Butcher-Block Spruce
- Middle Pedal: Practice
- Pinblock: Multiple Ply Beech
- Plate: Sand-Cast, Pure Iron, CNC Processed
- Key Material: Select Straight-Grained Spruce
- Soundboard: All Spruce, Solid-Core Plus 2 Spruce Epidermal Applications
- Strings: German Roslau
- Tuning Pins: Nickle-Plated Steel, Cut-Thread
- Warranty: 10 Years Parts & Labor
- Height: 45”
- Weight: 556 lbs. (Boxed, including bench)
- Free delivery in the Tri-Cities!
The introduction of the b3 sets a new professional standard while remaining true to the B Series philosophy.
- Made specifically for use in the United States, thus eliminating the problems found in pianos not seasoned for this climate
- The V-Pro Plate ensures that the iron frame is stronger and will, as a result, further improve tuning stability
- Extruded Aluminum Alloy Action Rails are impervious to weather changes and solve the problems caused by wood rails
- Free first tuning & free delivery in the Tri-Cities!